- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
13 years 2 weeks ago #124183
by giuseppe
ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE was created by giuseppe
Hi
how can I insert into "product display" means "HikaShop Product Insert Plugin", the ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE label when product quantity is sold out?
See the attached image.
how can I insert into "product display" means "HikaShop Product Insert Plugin", the ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE label when product quantity is sold out?
See the attached image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124250
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Hi,
The screenshot display a product listing, the view which display the quantities of the products is "product / quantity", you can edit it via the menu Display > Views.
When the quantity is equal to 0, so display the label.
The screenshot display a product listing, the view which display the quantities of the products is "product / quantity", you can edit it via the menu Display > Views.
When the quantity is equal to 0, so display the label.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124424
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Hi,
honestly I don't understand very well how to modify this file.
The product details displays in attached files is made by a "plugin-code" like this:
"{"product"}"5|name|cart|quantityfield|link|border|pricedis3|pricetax1"{"/product"}"
If I click to corrispondent product page and the quantity is = 0 appears correctly the label "the product is no longer available" but only into the Product Page and not before.
I hope I explained correctly.
Many Thanks
Guy
honestly I don't understand very well how to modify this file.
The product details displays in attached files is made by a "plugin-code" like this:
"{"product"}"5|name|cart|quantityfield|link|border|pricedis3|pricetax1"{"/product"}"
If I click to corrispondent product page and the quantity is = 0 appears correctly the label "the product is no longer available" but only into the Product Page and not before.
I hope I explained correctly.
Many Thanks
Guy
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by giuseppe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124500
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Hi,
Do you have an example where the product quantity is 0 and the product is not display correctly with the "product insert" ?
In your screenshot, the products' quantities are "48".
Regards,
Do you have an example where the product quantity is 0 and the product is not display correctly with the "product insert" ?
In your screenshot, the products' quantities are "48".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124533
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Hi,
in this page:
www.cavetti-acciaio.it/arte/mostre/leonardo-a-milano
the first product have quantity=0 and no message is displayed, instead the second product is "out of time" and no more available and the appears message "product is no longer available".
How do I display the same message for the first product (quantity = 0)?
Many many Thanks!!!
Guy
in this page:
www.cavetti-acciaio.it/arte/mostre/leonardo-a-milano
the first product have quantity=0 and no message is displayed, instead the second product is "out of time" and no more available and the appears message "product is no longer available".
How do I display the same message for the first product (quantity = 0)?
Many many Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124663
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Hi,
I was thinking that it was a product listing and not a view created with the plugin tags.
In your case the best way is to use a HikaShop product listing I guess, this should be easiest.
Else you will have to edit the plugin "hikashop product insert' and the file "hikashopproductinsert_view.php".
I was thinking that it was a product listing and not a view created with the plugin tags.
In your case the best way is to use a HikaShop product listing I guess, this should be easiest.
Else you will have to edit the plugin "hikashop product insert' and the file "hikashopproductinsert_view.php".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124830
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Thanks!
where can I find this file to edit?
Many thanks
Guy
where can I find this file to edit?
Many thanks
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124895
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
The file should be in "plugins\system\hikashopproductinsert\hikashopproductinsert_view.php".
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125052
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE
Perfect!!
Thanks!!!
Guy
Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds