- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Module display
13 years 1 week ago #124283
by simon151
Module display was created by simon151
HI
I have a joomla menu item that displays the categories as required. I have display categories module that I only want to display on the actual product list and individual product pages, how do i do this?
How do I display related items only on the individual products page not the product listings page?
Thanks Si
I have a joomla menu item that displays the categories as required. I have display categories module that I only want to display on the actual product list and individual product pages, how do i do this?
How do I display related items only on the individual products page not the product listings page?
Thanks Si
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124308
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module display
Hi,
To display a module on a specific product listing and on the product page when clicking on a product in the list you just have to create a module and in the Joomla options display it on the desired menu entry.
To have a module only under the product page, you have to use the option "modules under the product page" in Configuration > Main > Product.
To display a module on a specific product listing and on the product page when clicking on a product in the list you just have to create a module and in the Joomla options display it on the desired menu entry.
To have a module only under the product page, you have to use the option "modules under the product page" in Configuration > Main > Product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds