- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Variant code vs. product code
- fakur-design
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124297
by fakur-design
Variant code vs. product code was created by fakur-design
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.fakur-design.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5,14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
I seriously need help. I want my product code to be displayed on my webpage and also on the order-confirmation email,
so therefore I have activated "show code" in my configuration.
But instead of displaying the product code, it displays the code of a variant?!
Example: www.fakur-design.dk/en/for-horses/trense...with-swarovskistones
What can I do?
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5,14
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
I seriously need help. I want my product code to be displayed on my webpage and also on the order-confirmation email,
so therefore I have activated "show code" in my configuration.
But instead of displaying the product code, it displays the code of a variant?!
Example: www.fakur-design.dk/en/for-horses/trense...with-swarovskistones
What can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124350
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Variant code vs. product code
Hi,
For the webpage, you have to replace the code:
By:
in the view "product / show_default" via the menu Display > Views.
In the email the parent product code is not loaded, you will have to add some code to get it.
You have the product_id in the variable $item->product_id, so with the product id, get the parent product id, and with the parent_product_id get the main product_code.
It require php kowledge.
For the webpage, you have to replace the code:
Code:
echo $this->element->product_code;
Code:
echo $this->element->main->product_code;
In the email the parent product code is not loaded, you will have to add some code to get it.
You have the product_id in the variable $item->product_id, so with the product id, get the parent product id, and with the parent_product_id get the main product_code.
It require php kowledge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds