- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Remove product listing from specific menu item
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Good Day! I can't find how to remove product listing. The site is plastinki.tk . When I enter menu "Магазин / Каталог", I need to display only categories but it display product too. Where is the setting to remove products display, in my concrete case? Thank You!!
And one question - The height of the product container is different because the description is different. How to make height static for all products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
When you create a category listing menu, most of time you assign a product listing module to be display just below.
In your case, you have to remove the assigned product listing module that you have previously configured.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
When you create a category listing menu, most of time you assign a product listing module to be display just below.
In your case, you have to remove the assigned product listing module that you have previously configured.
Regards,
Jerome, i remove the module from menu, but now when i enter in category, there is no products here. Why? Can You loock at the site? I send you a pm too. Thank You!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Even if the module is unpublished, the menu will use it, if it is assigned.
The assignation is the publication of the module for the specific menu.
For what I understand, in fact, you want to display product which are directly in a specific category.
So it's a module configuration problem for your product listing. You have to display products with the option "Sub elements filter" set to "Direct sub elements" and not "all sub elements".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please access my control panel in pm i send the user and pwd.
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Make sure that you set the "direct sub elements" option in the associated products listing module of your menu as the option of the menu is only for the category listing. When you edit the hikashop options of the menu, you will find a link to the options of the associated module for that.
The backend access that you provided didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Make sure that you set the "direct sub elements" option in the associated products listing module of your menu as the option of the menu is only for the category listing. When you edit the hikashop options of the menu, you will find a link to the options of the associated module for that.
The backend access that you provided didn't work.
Nicolas, I send You a pm with user and pwd. I change all but I still can not remove the showing of all products!
I need to show under the category not the all products but all the manufacturers! Thank You!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please send again your message with a link to this thread as I don't have it anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.