- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Corrections for product display needed
13 years 1 week ago #124642
by dplazag
Corrections for product display needed was created by dplazag
Hi,
I can't get the products in this category listed in only one column, why is that so?
www.interelearning.com/es/index.php/comp...esariales?Itemid=199
Besides, I'm trying to get hold of the pictureblue template I paid for, still, I don't think I'm taking full advantage of it, could you please advice me on how to configure it best? For instance to esthetically improve views such as this one, where cart, picture and prices are a little messed up: www.interelearning.com/es/index.php/comp...-exterior?Itemid=199
My Hikashop version is 2.1.1.
Thanks in advance
I can't get the products in this category listed in only one column, why is that so?
www.interelearning.com/es/index.php/comp...esariales?Itemid=199
Besides, I'm trying to get hold of the pictureblue template I paid for, still, I don't think I'm taking full advantage of it, could you please advice me on how to configure it best? For instance to esthetically improve views such as this one, where cart, picture and prices are a little messed up: www.interelearning.com/es/index.php/comp...-exterior?Itemid=199
My Hikashop version is 2.1.1.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124703
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Corrections for product display needed
Hi,
1. I think that you are not editing the options in the correct menu/module.
If you have a category listing module, you should have an "Associated module ...", you have to change the options in this module for the product listing display.
2. The styles are adding graphical things, but to totally edit the views as you want, you have to add some little css properties.
Here is some documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. I think that you are not editing the options in the correct menu/module.
If you have a category listing module, you should have an "Associated module ...", you have to change the options in this module for the product listing display.
2. The styles are adding graphical things, but to totally edit the views as you want, you have to add some little css properties.
Here is some documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds