- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Bad display on links from prods in content modules
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124721
by curtisbollington
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.juicybike.info/cycle-to-work-scheme (content module)
www.juicybike.info/component/hikashop/pr...gh-e-bike?Itemid=133 (result)
www.juicybike.info/ (content module)
www.juicybike.info/component/hikashop/pr...gh-e-bike?Itemid=101 (result)
I've created a couple of Hikashop Content Modules to display products on the home page of my website, and to display with article pages, however if I activate 'Link to product pages', the result is a complete mess - as you'll see from the above links - with the product showing up several times, including in the tabular display. I'd be grateful if you could give me some idea how I fix this?
Thanks, Curtis
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.juicybike.info/cycle-to-work-scheme (content module)
www.juicybike.info/component/hikashop/pr...gh-e-bike?Itemid=133 (result)
www.juicybike.info/ (content module)
www.juicybike.info/component/hikashop/pr...gh-e-bike?Itemid=101 (result)
I've created a couple of Hikashop Content Modules to display products on the home page of my website, and to display with article pages, however if I activate 'Link to product pages', the result is a complete mess - as you'll see from the above links - with the product showing up several times, including in the tabular display. I'd be grateful if you could give me some idea how I fix this?
Thanks, Curtis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124835
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi,
I think that you have edited the view "product / show_tabular", maybe you have broken something in the code.
We had some problems with the generation of the tabs with jQuery, that's why we changed the management of the tabs.
If you remove the customizations of this view, you should see the new tabs, I invite you to add the "gallery" tab in this new code.
This should solve your problem.
I think that you have edited the view "product / show_tabular", maybe you have broken something in the code.
We had some problems with the generation of the tabs with jQuery, that's why we changed the management of the tabs.
If you remove the customizations of this view, you should see the new tabs, I invite you to add the "gallery" tab in this new code.
This should solve your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 week ago #124855
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi Xavier,
Unfortunately the way it displays was happening before I edited the code.
Anyway I have removed the customisation as you suggested, but it's still displaying with the same problem (as you'll see)
I've attached a text file of the product/show_tabular code (without custumization)
Best regards, Curtis
Unfortunately the way it displays was happening before I edited the code.
Anyway I have removed the customisation as you suggested, but it's still displaying with the same problem (as you'll see)
I've attached a text file of the product/show_tabular code (without custumization)
Best regards, Curtis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124900
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi,
My apologize, it will be in the version 2.2.2 which should be released this week.
The new system don't use jQuery and avoid this kind of issues.
My apologize, it will be in the version 2.2.2 which should be released this week.
The new system don't use jQuery and avoid this kind of issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 week ago #124905
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Thanks Xavier, I'll disable the links for the moment then, and wait for version 2.2.2. Very grateful for you excellent support. I don't use it too often, but always impressed when I do.
Curtis
Curtis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 18 hours ago #125994
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi, Just wondered if you had an update on when version 2.2.2. will be available?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 13 hours ago #126043
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi,
Sure, the version number 2.2.2 is already available. You'll just have to download the last hikashop version through our website and install it again.
Sure, the version number 2.2.2 is already available. You'll just have to download the last hikashop version through our website and install it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #126218
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi,
I've updated to version 2.2.2, which seems fine, however the tab display is not showing on the product pages, instead there is a link for each of what should be a tab.
ref: www.juicybike.info/electric-bikes/produc...-step-through-e-bike
I've updated to version 2.2.2, which seems fine, however the tab display is not showing on the product pages, instead there is a link for each of what should be a tab.
ref: www.juicybike.info/electric-bikes/produc...-step-through-e-bike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126287
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi,
It seems that many css properties are missing, do you have the latest content of the frontend css file in hikashop ?
It seems that many css properties are missing, do you have the latest content of the frontend css file in hikashop ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: curtisbollington
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #126292
by curtisbollington
Replied by curtisbollington on topic Bad display on links from prods in content modules
Hi Xavier, I checked the front-end CSS file, and found the site was still using my customised version of the CSS for 2.2.1 - I'd had to customise it as the thumbnails weren't displaying as thumbnails. I'd also made a few tweaks to colours, etc. I've now changed it to the default CSS file for version 2.2.2, and the tabs display fine. Although I now have to redo my custom changes…
Thanks again for your help. Enjoy your day.
Thanks again for your help. Enjoy your day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds