- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Dropdown widths for characteristics dropdown
13 years 1 week ago #124937
by ximbo
Dropdown widths for characteristics dropdown was created by ximbo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.audleymotors.co.uk/cleaning-car-care...ing-polish-dark-grey
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I'm trying to change the dropdown width of the characteristics dropdown - I managed to change the width of the dropdown box, but now need to change the width of the list (if you click it you'll see it's wider than the box). I see that there are in-line style elements:
<div class="chzn-drop" style="display: block; width: 218px; top: 24px;"><div class="chzn-search">
I can't find the view that I can over-ride these in-line elements, do you know where it is?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I'm trying to change the dropdown width of the characteristics dropdown - I managed to change the width of the dropdown box, but now need to change the width of the list (if you click it you'll see it's wider than the box). I see that there are in-line style elements:
<div class="chzn-drop" style="display: block; width: 218px; top: 24px;"><div class="chzn-search">
I can't find the view that I can over-ride these in-line elements, do you know where it is?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dropdown widths for characteristics dropdown
Maybe you could add that CSS ?
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table .chzn-drop{ width: 190px !important; }
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table .chzn-drop{ width: 190px !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: ximbo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124980
by ximbo
Replied by ximbo on topic Dropdown widths for characteristics dropdown
Of course, sorry I didn't see the obvious lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds