- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Variant pricing
13 years 1 week ago #124943
by kmocabee
Variant pricing was created by kmocabee
I don't think this is possible, but here goes.
I am doing a website for an artist. He has both originals and prints. I want to show the image of the artwork, then have different options for purchasing. They could purchase the original at $xxxx, or a print for $xxx. If the original sells, that would be flagged SOLD, but the print would still be available.
I don't want the variant to be like a discount from the main price, I would like to have multiple separate "Add To Cart" links for the different variants on the page. I've uploaded a comp of the product page that we would like to do. thanks
I am doing a website for an artist. He has both originals and prints. I want to show the image of the artwork, then have different options for purchasing. They could purchase the original at $xxxx, or a print for $xxx. If the original sells, that would be flagged SOLD, but the print would still be available.
I don't want the variant to be like a discount from the main price, I would like to have multiple separate "Add To Cart" links for the different variants on the page. I've uploaded a comp of the product page that we would like to do. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variant pricing
You can use characteristics for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
As explained there, via the button "manage variants", you will be able to set a stock/price for each variant of the product and each will display or not the add to cart button if it has enough stock or not.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
As explained there, via the button "manage variants", you will be able to set a stock/price for each variant of the product and each will display or not the add to cart button if it has enough stock or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds