- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
"Category on 2 levels" shows no accordion effect
13 years 5 days ago #125393
by caveman
"Category on 2 levels" shows no accordion effect was created by caveman
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cavemanprojects.com/cass4/index.php/products
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I used style_orange for my shopping cart. When I set up a category listing module with 2 levels, the accordion effect is absent.
Kindly please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I used style_orange for my shopping cart. When I set up a category listing module with 2 levels, the accordion effect is absent.
Kindly please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #125417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Category on 2 levels" shows no accordion effect
Hi,
Your template CSS have some rules which hide the content of the joomla panes (jpanes). Like this rule:
By removing it, I can see the content of the jpane.
So I think there is a problem with the jpane and your template, it is hard to tell like that (very difficult to test).
Can you make a fast test with a different template ?
Regards,
Your template CSS have some rules which hide the content of the joomla panes (jpanes). Like this rule:
Code:
.jpane-slider, .pane-slider {
border: solid 0px;
padding: 0px 15px !important;
margin: 0;
height: 0;
overflow: hidden;
}
So I think there is a problem with the jpane and your template, it is hard to tell like that (very difficult to test).
Can you make a fast test with a different template ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 5 days ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #125428
by caveman
Replied by caveman on topic "Category on 2 levels" shows no accordion effect
I tried using the default protostar template. The accordion effect is still absent but the display has improved a lot.
I also have a question about the settings of the module itself regarding these 2 parameters:
Sub elements filter : All sub element
Show sub categories: All sub categories
These are the default settings, but when I change it to "Direct sub element" and "all direct sub categories" respectively, the result I get is closer to what I need. Am I doing it correctly?
Anyway I pm you a admin user details so that you can log in if necessary.
EDIT: It's ok. I think the website looks fine without the accordion effect, hence I shall make do wit the current seting. Thanks for your tme anyway.
I also have a question about the settings of the module itself regarding these 2 parameters:
Sub elements filter : All sub element
Show sub categories: All sub categories
These are the default settings, but when I change it to "Direct sub element" and "all direct sub categories" respectively, the result I get is closer to what I need. Am I doing it correctly?
Anyway I pm you a admin user details so that you can log in if necessary.
EDIT: It's ok. I think the website looks fine without the accordion effect, hence I shall make do wit the current seting. Thanks for your tme anyway.
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by caveman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds