- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Breadcrumbs display level
13 years 3 days ago #125565
by Lutz
Breadcrumbs display level was created by Lutz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi,
You can toggle the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration for that.
You can toggle the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125608
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi Nicolas,
I had just activated it.
It's not working
I had just activated it.
It's not working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125621
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi,
Can you provide us a link to this specific page ?
Thanks
Can you provide us a link to this specific page ?
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125632
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125670
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Categories listing is the name of your menu item.
You can change it by editing your menu item via the joomla menu manager.
There is no option to remove the display of the menu item in the breadcrumb.
You can change it by editing your menu item via the joomla menu manager.
There is no option to remove the display of the menu item in the breadcrumb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125675
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Breadcrumbs display level
OK,
Please click it.
Look whats happen.
You do not see the direct sub categories, but all sub categories.
The setup in the menu is DIRECT SUB ELEMENTS.
I think its not working well.
Please click it.
Look whats happen.
You do not see the direct sub categories, but all sub categories.
The setup in the menu is DIRECT SUB ELEMENTS.
I think its not working well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125712
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi,
Thanks to give us a screenshot of its configuration.
Thanks to give us a screenshot of its configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #125730
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi
please see enclosed the screenshots:
1.jpg: set type of content PRODUCT
2.jpg: result,
3.jpg: set type of content CATEGORY
4.jpg: result
Thank you
lutz
please see enclosed the screenshots:
1.jpg: set type of content PRODUCT
2.jpg: result,
3.jpg: set type of content CATEGORY
4.jpg: result
Thank you
lutz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125880
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Breadcrumbs display level
Hi,
I am sorry but I am lost with your screenshots.
It looks like it is the same menu but with two different configurations and the result does not feat correctly with the configuration.
when I open your website don't have the result you have and I suppose you removed the breadcrumb.
Regards,
I am sorry but I am lost with your screenshots.
It looks like it is the same menu but with two different configurations and the result does not feat correctly with the configuration.
when I open your website don't have the result you have and I suppose you removed the breadcrumb.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds