- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Product display details
13 years 2 days ago #125741
by Catalin06
Product display details was created by Catalin06
Hi,
First of all i really , really am a newbie, so be gentle.I just need the product details moved a little closer togheter and for the love of GOOD i simply cannot get it right! I've tried reading similar posts and edited the show_tabular, show_defautl, show files...nothing worked. And yes they were in the right template.
Can anyone help me?
I just wnt them to look like in the picture i've attached. A little closer togheter. Can that be done?
Many, many thanks!
First of all i really , really am a newbie, so be gentle.I just need the product details moved a little closer togheter and for the love of GOOD i simply cannot get it right! I've tried reading similar posts and edited the show_tabular, show_defautl, show files...nothing worked. And yes they were in the right template.
Can anyone help me?
I just wnt them to look like in the picture i've attached. A little closer togheter. Can that be done?
Many, many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #125757
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product display details
Hi,
Regarding your product detail page, some CSS and view's modifications through "Hikashop->Display->Views" will probably do the job. But if you want more details, I'll need at least a link to your current product detail page.
Thanks.
Regarding your product detail page, some CSS and view's modifications through "Hikashop->Display->Views" will probably do the job. But if you want more details, I'll need at least a link to your current product detail page.
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catalin06
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125796
by Catalin06
Replied by Catalin06 on topic Product display details
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
U mean a product link ? Like this one?
www.florariabroti.ro/index.php/ct-menu-item-3/product/4-b-of-01
Thanks
Thank you for your reply.
U mean a product link ? Like this one?
www.florariabroti.ro/index.php/ct-menu-item-3/product/4-b-of-01
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 day ago #125815
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product display details
I'm currently facing a 404 error with the link that you gave me, you should probably revert the changes that you have done through your show_tabular, show_default, show files, try it again with some CSS code or by editing the show_default or show_tabular file regarding the value of the "Layout on product page" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125891
by Catalin06
Replied by Catalin06 on topic Product display details
www.florariabroti.ro/index.php/ct-menu-item-3/product/4-b-of-01
Sorry, here it is again. I just want them more neetly grouped...Closer togheter and i'm new at php, my skills are basic. Thnaks for your help.!
Sorry, here it is again. I just want them more neetly grouped...Closer togheter and i'm new at php, my skills are basic. Thnaks for your help.!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 19 hours ago #125980
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product display details
Hi,
Here is a tutorial on how customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
We can't help you on styling issue. We are developers, and we correct bugs, and configuration problems
Here is a tutorial on how customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
We can't help you on styling issue. We are developers, and we correct bugs, and configuration problems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds