- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
How to change product listing for category module
13 years 16 hours ago #126006
by raviry
How to change product listing for category module was created by raviry
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.21
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have created a "Category Menu" using the default Category Module (Categories on 1 levels ). which list all the category I've created..
How can I change the product list layout for the Category Menu?
FYI, I can create a custom menu item(using Joomla "Menus" ) and also set a custom layout by using the "Hika Shop options"
I've attached 2 images .
image 1. show the default product list for the category menu.
image 2. shows how the product list should show, while click on any item in category menu.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have created a "Category Menu" using the default Category Module (Categories on 1 levels ). which list all the category I've created..
How can I change the product list layout for the Category Menu?
FYI, I can create a custom menu item(using Joomla "Menus" ) and also set a custom layout by using the "Hika Shop options"
I've attached 2 images .
image 1. show the default product list for the category menu.
image 2. shows how the product list should show, while click on any item in category menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 12 hours ago #126045
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to change product listing for category module
Hi,
If you want to change your product listing layout you'll have to edit the good content menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
The best solution would be to give me a link to the page where you are having your issue, then I'll be able to give you the ID of the content menu to edit.
Thanks.
If you want to change your product listing layout you'll have to edit the good content menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
The best solution would be to give me a link to the page where you are having your issue, then I'll be able to give you the ID of the content menu to edit.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 hours ago #126078
by raviry
Replied by raviry on topic How to change product listing for category module
I've resolved the issue. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds