- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Trying To Find A File
I have gone through quite a few files but cannot find it. I need to add a class to the td.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
But I don't see why you want to add a class...
You can already add CSS to the tds of that table without adding a class.
For example:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{
color: blue;
}
Or for the label only:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td:first-child{
color: blue;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What I was trying to do is get the label across the page and the options below it as per the example attached that reads "about this item". But as you can see it's squished. This is the CSS. I thought adding 100% would make the other td wrap to the next line.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What would the class be for the td with the characteristics please?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td:last-child {
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't think that IE7 supports the ":first-child" css rule.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As per the attached screenshot you can see the difference trying to style the characteristics td
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
At this moment modifying the table rendering could help you to have specific classes and the different columns.
It will require to make an override using the " hikashop_characteristics_html " function.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think the override is a bit over my head
Maybe this could be a future consideration to add as a view in the component.
Thanks anyway....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, we wanted to improve the old overrides. We already started with the images in the product page in HikaShop 2.2.2
It will be improved with next release and time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was looking at the file: administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php
I was thinking that if I moved both content (the characteristics header and characteristics) in one TD that it may help me style it better to conform to IE.
I made some changes but no luck - so is it not possible or could it be that I am just missing something? I HAD made the change in the section below but put it back to the original.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
to:
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.$html;
and they would display in the same td.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Really sorry to bother you, but can you tell me which part of the code has the "Select a Size" text? I would like to put a div around that.
Please see the attached pic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.