- Posts: 86245
- Thank you received: 14235
Trying To Find A File
12 years 11 months ago #127598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trying To Find A File
This is displayed in the "option" file of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views:
$html='<span class="hikashop_option_name" >'.$optionInfo->product_name.$options.'</span></td><td>'.$html;
$html='<span class="hikashop_option_name" >'.$optionInfo->product_name.$options.'</span></td><td>'.$html;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127599
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Trying To Find A File
Are you sure that is correct nicolas? Because I removed that whole line of code, for testing purposes, but and the words "Select a Size" was still showing on the page - if that is the correct code it should not show - right?
Would the code for that not be in the same file as this change here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...t/127599.html#127449
Thanks!!
Would the code for that not be in the same file as this change here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...t/127599.html#127449
Thanks!!
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trying To Find A File
Ah yes you're right. I read your message too rapidly.
It's still in the characteristic.php file
It's that line:
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
It's still in the characteristic.php file
It's that line:
$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</td><td>'.$html;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127681
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Trying To Find A File
Something is odd
How come I can see the DIV that is around the characteristics but not around the words "Select a Size"?
This is how I edited the code:
'<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_title">'.$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</div>'.'<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_options">'.$html.'</div>';
What am I doing wrong please? Please see the screenshot from firebug.
Thanks!!
This is how I edited the code:
'<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_title">'.$html=$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</div>'.'<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_options">'.$html.'</div>';
What am I doing wrong please? Please see the screenshot from firebug.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Trying To Find A File
You code is wrong.
It should be:
$html='<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_title">'.$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</div><div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_options">'.$html.'</div>';
It should be:
$html='<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_title">'.$characteristic->characteristic_value.'</div><div class="hikashop_product_characteristics_options">'.$html.'</div>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127926
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Trying To Find A File
Thank you very very very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds