- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product page image wrong scalling
12 years 11 months ago #126599
by kostalasa
Product page image wrong scalling was created by kostalasa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.imgeater.com/blog/imgeater-download-...-windmills-free.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :N/A
Hello Nicholas,
I got one problem on the thumbnails generation for my main Product page images. I have configured HikaShop to generate Product Page Images with a Width of 266 and a Height of 200. It seems that somehow HikaShop swaps the two dimensions and whatever I do the generated images are assigned with Width = Configured Height = 200 in my example. The DIV is assigned the correct dimensions. Also the folder mentions wrong sizes (266x200).
www.imgeater.com/blog/media/com_hikashop.../amorgos_blue_22.jpg
amorgos_blue_22.jpg = width 200 px instead of 266 px
Please note that normal thumbnails are created correctly:
www.imgeater.com/blog/media/com_hikashop.../amorgos_blue_22.jpg
How can I fix this so that the generated product images are scaled correctly?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :N/A
Hello Nicholas,
I got one problem on the thumbnails generation for my main Product page images. I have configured HikaShop to generate Product Page Images with a Width of 266 and a Height of 200. It seems that somehow HikaShop swaps the two dimensions and whatever I do the generated images are assigned with Width = Configured Height = 200 in my example. The DIV is assigned the correct dimensions. Also the folder mentions wrong sizes (266x200).
www.imgeater.com/blog/media/com_hikashop.../amorgos_blue_22.jpg
amorgos_blue_22.jpg = width 200 px instead of 266 px
Please note that normal thumbnails are created correctly:
www.imgeater.com/blog/media/com_hikashop.../amorgos_blue_22.jpg
How can I fix this so that the generated product images are scaled correctly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126611
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page image wrong scalling
Hi,
Please edit the view "frontend | your_frontend_template | product | show_block_img" and replace the line (two times):
By:
I will generate a new package of HikaShop 2.2.2 with this patch.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Please edit the view "frontend | your_frontend_template | product | show_block_img" and replace the line (two times):
Code:
$img = $this->image->getThumbnail(@$image->file_path, array($height, $width), $image_options);
Code:
$img = $this->image->getThumbnail(@$image->file_path, array('height' => $height, 'width' => $width), $image_options);
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kostalasa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds