- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
add to wishlist appears for free products
12 years 11 months ago #126798
by kostalasa
add to wishlist appears for free products was created by kostalasa
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.imgeater.com/blog
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hello, when I set the Display 'add to cart' button for free products to NO, the button is replaced with "Add to wishlist", how can I configure it so that no button is displayed?
I have specifically set-up the shop NOT to display the wishlist, and the Add to Wishlist is set to NO.
Affected page: www.imgeater.com/blog/panoramic-photos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Hello, when I set the Display 'add to cart' button for free products to NO, the button is replaced with "Add to wishlist", how can I configure it so that no button is displayed?
I have specifically set-up the shop NOT to display the wishlist, and the Add to Wishlist is set to NO.
Affected page: www.imgeater.com/blog/panoramic-photos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126807
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic add to wishlist appears for free products
Hi,
I just upload a new package of HikaShop 2.2.2 with fixes for the "add to wishlist".
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.2 and don't hesitate to tell us if you have any other problem with the wishlists.
Regards,
I just upload a new package of HikaShop 2.2.2 with fixes for the "add to wishlist".
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.2 and don't hesitate to tell us if you have any other problem with the wishlists.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126830
by kostalasa
Replied by kostalasa on topic add to wishlist appears for free products
I am afraid the issue persists, also the "new feature" add to wishlist button for the free products does not exist. Is there a quick fix I can do to hide the button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126912
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic add to wishlist appears for free products
Hi,
In the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views, thanks to replace the code:
By:
In the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views, thanks to replace the code:
Code:
}elseif(hikashop_level(1) && !$this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') && $this->config->get('display_wishlist_for_free_products','1')){
$wishlistAjax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';
echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',@$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
echo '</div>';
}
Code:
}elseif(hikashop_level(1) && !$this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') && $this->config->get('display_wishlist_for_free_products','1') && $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1)){
$wishlistAjax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';
echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',@$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
echo '</div>';
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126931
by kostalasa
Replied by kostalasa on topic add to wishlist appears for free products
er, I got the Essential version, this is the code at the end of the view
}elseif(!$this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') && $this->config->get('display_wishlist_for_free_products','1')){
$wishlistAjax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';
echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',@$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
echo '</div>';
}
Also the display_wishlist_for_free_products does NOT exist on the database table.
Should I just add the && $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1) to the above code?
}elseif(!$this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') && $this->config->get('display_wishlist_for_free_products','1')){
$wishlistAjax = 'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';
echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">';
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'),'add',$this->params,$url,$wishlistAjax,'',@$this->row->product_max_per_order,1,'',false);
echo '</div>';
}
Also the display_wishlist_for_free_products does NOT exist on the database table.
Should I just add the && $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1) to the above code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126935
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic add to wishlist appears for free products
Yes. 
Or comment the three "echo" lines.
Or comment the three "echo" lines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kostalasa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds