- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
- Khalid Al Hassan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #126817
by Khalid Al Hassan
How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc was created by Khalid Al Hassan
We have several wholesale client that need the ability to enter a company name. How can I add a company name line to the shipping / billing forms?
I've added a photo and included a link.
So my primary issue is adding a Company name field
My secondary issue is changing the Title drop down (Mr. Mrs etc) to include a blank. So when companies order it doesn't come out as Mr. Flavor Vapor. Thanks for the help in advance, you guys are always so awesome!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : theflavorvapor.com/index.php/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've added a photo and included a link.
So my primary issue is adding a Company name field
My secondary issue is changing the Title drop down (Mr. Mrs etc) to include a blank. So when companies order it doesn't come out as Mr. Flavor Vapor. Thanks for the help in advance, you guys are always so awesome!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : theflavorvapor.com/index.php/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
Hi,
You should go in the menu Display>Custom fields.
There, you can publish the company name field and add an additional value to the title dropdown and do more modifications to the address form if necessary.
You should go in the menu Display>Custom fields.
There, you can publish the company name field and add an additional value to the title dropdown and do more modifications to the address form if necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127693
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
Hi, we would like to remove "Dr" from the list, I see we can add more fields, but it doesn't seem we can remove a field, is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
Simply empty the input fields of that line and save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127756
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
OMG, can't believe I didn't think of trying that!
Thanks once again.
Thanks once again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129224
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
Hi,
I’m also having a problem with “Title” field. Nobody use in my country titles in that way (I mean in registrations like this). Could you please so kind to tell me how can I remove it?
Regards.
I’m also having a problem with “Title” field. Nobody use in my country titles in that way (I mean in registrations like this). Could you please so kind to tell me how can I remove it?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129251
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
Hi,
If you don't want to use the "Title" field, you should just un-publish it through the page : "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
If you don't want to use the "Title" field, you should just un-publish it through the page : "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129255
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
I’m sorry, but where is no such an option “Display” in my version. Maybe is it possible to do it in other way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
That's not possible. You cannot not have the menu Display in the backend of HikaShop. You should definitely have this menu in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/images/stories/tutorial...ontent_display_8.png
www.hikashop.com/images/stories/tutorial...ontent_display_8.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129266
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic How do I change Shipping Form Title Mr. Mrs. etc
OMG! Many, many apologies for wasting your time! It was really bad day for me, simply I was blind. Sorry again. And many thanks for your replays, patience and understanding.
My best regards.
My best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds