- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
How to hide free products
12 years 11 months ago #126818
by casio151
How to hide free products was created by casio151
Hi Hikashop
Can I make a configuration so products without a price is hidden on the webshop?
I have a lot of products without prices right now and I want them to appear on the webshop when I've given them a price. Thanks.
Can I make a configuration so products without a price is hidden on the webshop?
I have a lot of products without prices right now and I want them to appear on the webshop when I've given them a price. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126863
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to hide free products
Hi,
I think that the best is to use a mass action in order to unpublish all free products.
But there is no such feature to hide free products. There is an option so they can't be bough but, to hide them you have to unpublish them.
Regards,
I think that the best is to use a mass action in order to unpublish all free products.
But there is no such feature to hide free products. There is an option so they can't be bough but, to hide them you have to unpublish them.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126869
by casio151
Thanks. Unpublish is also a solution for me. Haven't thought about the mass functions. Thanks.
Replied by casio151 on topic How to hide free products
Jerome wrote: Hi,
I think that the best is to use a mass action in order to unpublish all free products.
But there is no such feature to hide free products. There is an option so they can't be bough but, to hide them you have to unpublish them.
Regards,
Thanks. Unpublish is also a solution for me. Haven't thought about the mass functions. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126870
by casio151
Replied by casio151 on topic How to hide free products
But could you tell me, what mass action I have to make, to unpublish products without a price? I can't figure out how to set it up in Massactions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to hide free products
You create a mass action with a filter on the "price_value" column equal to 0, and with an action to update the value of the column "product_published" to 1 and once you click on the "process" button of your mass action it will do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds