- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Upload Several Images In Backend
12 years 11 months ago #126879
by MyWorld
Upload Several Images In Backend was created by MyWorld
Is it possible to upload several images for a product at once?
When I add a single product to the site in the backend if I have several photos for the product I have to upload them one at a time so I was wondering if there is another way to upload several images at once.
Thanks!!
When I add a single product to the site in the backend if I have several photos for the product I have to upload them one at a time so I was wondering if there is another way to upload several images at once.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126883
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upload Several Images In Backend
Hi,
It is not possible for the moment.
But it is something possible in the HikaMarket (front-end) interface. Which will be back-ported into HikaShop one day (when the variants interface will be finished).
Regards,
It is not possible for the moment.
But it is something possible in the HikaMarket (front-end) interface. Which will be back-ported into HikaShop one day (when the variants interface will be finished).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136426
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Upload Several Images In Backend
Is this in the latest version: 2.2.3 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136427
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Upload Several Images In Backend
Hi,
HikaShop 2.2.3 include the new uploader but it is not use every where in the backend.
First we use it in the config and for new custom fields. If we have good feedback, we will see to continue the migration with the rest.
Regards,
HikaShop 2.2.3 include the new uploader but it is not use every where in the backend.
First we use it in the config and for new custom fields. If we have good feedback, we will see to continue the migration with the rest.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136428
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Upload Several Images In Backend
Ok so it cannot be used to upload several product images at once? Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds