- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Display product category
12 years 11 months ago #126888
by adkc
Display product category was created by adkc
I am new to the Hikashop. I am sure I am missing something.
I am trying to display products lists (1060 Animal, 1061 Animal etc.) in the perticular category (Animal), but I am getting all the product I have.
My categories are: Animal, Birds, Fashion
My products under each category:
Category Product
Animal 1060 Animal
Birds 1069 Birds
Fashion 1060 Animal
While I click in Animal category, all the product are displayed in it. Please see the link.
Link: walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal
What am I missing?
I am trying to display products lists (1060 Animal, 1061 Animal etc.) in the perticular category (Animal), but I am getting all the product I have.
My categories are: Animal, Birds, Fashion
My products under each category:
Category Product
Animal 1060 Animal
Birds 1069 Birds
Fashion 1060 Animal
While I click in Animal category, all the product are displayed in it. Please see the link.
Link: walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display product category
From what I can see, your "Animal" and "Fashion" menus are associated to the same category.
Edit them via the menu Display>Content menus, and make sure that each one is associated to the correct category in the "associated category" option of that screen.
Edit them via the menu Display>Content menus, and make sure that each one is associated to the correct category in the "associated category" option of that screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adkc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126951
by adkc
Replied by adkc on topic Display product category
Thanks for quick response. It worked perfectly. Many thanks.
Now, getting another problem, couldn't figure out what's wrong in it?
Problem: When I click in a product from "Animal" category, the whole product is also displayed in sidebar as well.
walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal/product/4-1060-animals
But another product from another category "Birds" is fine:
walldesign.com.au/index.php/birds-1/product/3-1069-birds
Thanks in advanced
Now, getting another problem, couldn't figure out what's wrong in it?
Problem: When I click in a product from "Animal" category, the whole product is also displayed in sidebar as well.
walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal/product/4-1060-animals
But another product from another category "Birds" is fine:
walldesign.com.au/index.php/birds-1/product/3-1069-birds
Thanks in advanced
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126970
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display product category
Hi,
I think that you just have a module which is published on this menu, in Joomla, edit the menu, then disable the associated modules.
I think that you just have a module which is published on this menu, in Joomla, edit the menu, then disable the associated modules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adkc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128327
by adkc
Replied by adkc on topic Display product category
Thanks. It is working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds