- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
How do I make the image on the product page larger
12 years 11 months ago #127171
by Simone
How do I make the image on the product page larger was created by Simone
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.fotoverweij.vanaltena.nl/joomla30
-- HikaShop version -- : the latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I am working on a website for my husband his shop and am fairly new at this
.
I have created 1 sample article to see how it works and displays. The image on the Sony Nex (Spiegelreflexcamera = category) is very very small. It is great that I can add several images for 1 product, but of little use if so small that you can hardly see any details. How can I change the size of the image(s)?
Thanks!
Simone
-- HikaShop version -- : the latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I am working on a website for my husband his shop and am fairly new at this
I have created 1 sample article to see how it works and displays. The image on the Sony Nex (Spiegelreflexcamera = category) is very very small. It is great that I can add several images for 1 product, but of little use if so small that you can hardly see any details. How can I change the size of the image(s)?
Thanks!
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127190
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I make the image on the product page larger
Hi,
You'll be able to control the size of your product images by using the options of the following page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main-> 'Images' ", or by using some CSS code.
You'll be able to control the size of your product images by using the options of the following page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main-> 'Images' ", or by using some CSS code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds