- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Visualize number of products
12 years 11 months ago #127497
by khameleon
Remove Visualize number of products was created by khameleon
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.global-inkjet.eu/joomla/prodotti/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
How can I remove all the part into the orange rectangle on the products page?
I want to remove it because I want to leave only the bottom one.
Thank You
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
How can I remove all the part into the orange rectangle on the products page?
I want to remove it because I want to leave only the bottom one.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127517
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove Visualize number of products
Hi,
I think that some CSS code will probably do the job, but you'll find more precision through this thread .
Also you should probably display ALL you products before hiding your pagination, you'll be able to do that by setting the "Number of items" option of your content menu which have the ID number 130 ("Hikashop ") to 100 for example so that your customer can have access to all your category's product
I think that some CSS code will probably do the job, but you'll find more precision through this thread .
Also you should probably display ALL you products before hiding your pagination, you'll be able to do that by setting the "Number of items" option of your content menu which have the ID number 130 ("Hikashop ") to 100 for example so that your customer can have access to all your category's product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds