Skip to main content

Text and colour questions

More
12 years 11 months ago #127639 by Grant1
Hi there ,

I am building a joomla hikashop website with a template that is dark blue, and the text on hikashop's product description is showing up grey, making it hard to read, how can I change this to white? Also can I do this with the product title? My final question is, my product has multiple options, and when you select the options it shows up in the product title, which to me makes the product title look messy, is there a way to disable this feature? I have looked around this forum for answers before I posted but what I found sounded slightly different, please could someone explain to me( in novice terms) how to rectify these issues?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #127713 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Text and colour questions
Hi,

1. and 2. This depends on your template CSS. You should see that with your template provider. We can potentially have a look but we would need the URL of the page.

3. You can turn off the "append characteristics values after product name" option of the configuration for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum