- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] Product alignment on mainpage boostrap
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127808
by mac187
[Solved] Product alignment on mainpage boostrap was created by mac187
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kreiken.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest
Hi,
I'm using a rockettheme cerulean template, with a 3/6/3 bootstrap distribution on my mainpage. But for some reason as you can see on the page, I can't get the products alligned in 2 columns.
When I change the size of my middle section to a bigger boostrap size the collums show up right, but my side menu's are way to small.
So I wish to make the products display in 2 columns but witht he current side menu sizes.
So I want the product to scale according to the width of the main collum.
Anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance
Machiel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox latest
Hi,
I'm using a rockettheme cerulean template, with a 3/6/3 bootstrap distribution on my mainpage. But for some reason as you can see on the page, I can't get the products alligned in 2 columns.
When I change the size of my middle section to a bigger boostrap size the collums show up right, but my side menu's are way to small.
So I wish to make the products display in 2 columns but witht he current side menu sizes.
So I want the product to scale according to the width of the main collum.
Anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance
Machiel
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mac187.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127851
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product alignment on mainpage boostrap
The following user(s) said Thank You: mac187
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127859
by mac187
Replied by mac187 on topic Product alignment on mainpage boostrap
Thank you. Would it be possible to override this with a custom css?
Should look like this correct?
.thumbnails {
margin-left: 0px;
}
Should look like this correct?
.thumbnails {
margin-left: 0px;
}
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mac187.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127877
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product alignment on mainpage boostrap
Hi,
With that:
In the frontend css file via Configuration > Display > CSS.
With that:
Code:
.hikashop_product_column_2{
margin-left: 0px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127882
by mac187
Replied by mac187 on topic Product alignment on mainpage boostrap
Excellent! That was it 
Thank you very much for your help
Thank you very much for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds