- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Return page when emptying basket / logging out
12 years 11 months ago #127924
by agrimsey
Return page when emptying basket / logging out was created by agrimsey
Hi,
When empty the basket or log out the page returns to the following:
/en/?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=72
This is a page with my categories in vertical column. When I click on any of the categories, it takes me to a blank page yet there are items within the category..
/en/component/hikashop/category/60-bandages
- How do I set the return address for when cart is emptied
- Why is the page empty? Is it looking for 'featured' products?
Also, on the registration page I have the labels 'HIKA_REGISTRATION' and 'HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED' - How do I remove / edit these please?
Thanks in advance
When empty the basket or log out the page returns to the following:
/en/?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing&Itemid=72
This is a page with my categories in vertical column. When I click on any of the categories, it takes me to a blank page yet there are items within the category..
/en/component/hikashop/category/60-bandages
- How do I set the return address for when cart is emptied
- Why is the page empty? Is it looking for 'featured' products?
Also, on the registration page I have the labels 'HIKA_REGISTRATION' and 'HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED' - How do I remove / edit these please?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127954
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Return page when emptying basket / logging out
Hi,
1.
You should probably use the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
2.
You'll just have to edit your translation file through "HIkashop->System->Configuration->Languages" and change these lines :
By :
1.
You should probably use the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
2.
You'll just have to edit your translation file through "HIkashop->System->Configuration->Languages" and change these lines :
Code:
HIKA_REGISTRATION="Registration"
HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED="Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required."
Code:
HIKA_REGISTRATION=""
HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED=""
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds