Skip to main content

Image size upload does not apply

More
12 years 11 months ago #128030 by PeterChain
I am using the shadowbox extension and when clicking for an enlarged pop up image I don't get it limited to 800px in height as I have setup in my configuration - Main - Images section.

Shall i change something else to make it effective?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128101 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have change the settings after uploading the file ?

Note that if you change these values, the images you already uploaded in your products/categories won't be resized as this process is done at the moment you upload them.


Else you can simply use a free software like xnview to change the size of all you images.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128229 by PeterChain
Of course the upload no t taking effect is after the change.

So, what can it be that is not doing the reduction?

Also, to reduce the old files previous to the size configuration, which folder should I look for? There is plenty of images folders for each derivated resolution possible, I don't know where the original non reduced fotos are stored.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128253 by Jerome
Hi,

The thubmnails folders are used to stored the thumbnails. You can remove them without any kind of problem. HikaShop will recreate them is needed.
The original image is in the media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128756 by PeterChain
The size set through HikaShop - Configuration - Main -> Image height

is applying when uploading images from the HikaShop component.

But this resizing doesn't get applied when uploading from HikaMarket frontend.


Is this a bug or shall I configure something ? I don't see many settings to be applied in the Hikamarket configuration screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #128872 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaMarket does not have the same upload system than HikaShop and it looks like the option for the image max size is not used during the image upload.
I will see to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum