- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Image sizes
12 years 11 months ago #128188
by mhuntbach
Image sizes was created by mhuntbach
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
scbiotest.cloudaccess.net/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_essential_2.2.2_2013-10-16 2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I am trying to change the size of the images on this page
scbiotest.cloudaccess.net/index.php/shop
I want them to fill out the box more. I also want to individual product pages to have a bigger image. (see attachment)
How can I do this?
Thanks
Martin
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_essential_2.2.2_2013-10-16 2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I am trying to change the size of the images on this page
scbiotest.cloudaccess.net/index.php/shop
I want them to fill out the box more. I also want to individual product pages to have a bigger image. (see attachment)
How can I do this?
Thanks
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128213
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Image sizes
Hi,
You'll be able to do that by using the options through the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Images tab'" like "Thumbnail width/height" and "Product page image width/height".
You'll be able to do that by using the options through the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Images tab'" like "Thumbnail width/height" and "Product page image width/height".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds