- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Add custom fields into table product display
12 years 11 months ago #128283
by etherik
Add custom fields into table product display was created by etherik
I want to customize table layout and add several columns with custom fields in it. I know I have to edit listing_table, but I don't know how to get the custom field value into the template. Can you send me piece of code, or describe the api a little?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128309
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add custom fields into table product display
Hi,
If you want to add your custom field value through your product listing you'll probably by use this code :
in this foreach loop : [code]
foreach($this->rows as $row){
[code]
If you want to add your custom field value through your product listing you'll probably by use this code :
Code:
echo $this->row->CUSTOM_FIELD_COLUMN_NAME;
foreach($this->rows as $row){
[code]
The following user(s) said Thank You: etherik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128487
by etherik
Replied by etherik on topic Add custom fields into table product display
That's exactly what I needed.
Btw, is there a way to add datetime custom field, or do I have to use text?
Btw, is there a way to add datetime custom field, or do I have to use text?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128500
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add custom fields into table product display
Hi,
You can create a custom field with the "date" type, for the display, you will have to display it in text in the listing.
You can create a custom field with the "date" type, for the display, you will have to display it in text in the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds