- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product Price Disappear after choosing chararectr
12 years 11 months ago #128325
by adkc
Product Price Disappear after choosing chararectr was created by adkc
Product Price Disappears after choosing characteristics? Something went wrong.
Even my custom div color changing javascript function stopped working as well.
walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal/product/7-1061-animal
Please help... thanks in advance
Even my custom div color changing javascript function stopped working as well.
walldesign.com.au/index.php/animal/product/7-1061-animal
Please help... thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128377
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Price Disappear after choosing chararectr
Hi,
The problem is probably coming from your views customization, can you test it without your customization (don't forget to save them through a text file for example) ?
The problem is probably coming from your views customization, can you test it without your customization (don't forget to save them through a text file for example) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128684
by adkc
Replied by adkc on topic Product Price Disappear after choosing chararectr
Ya, I messed the code, nd now fixed it. It's annoying that I am getting so many problems in setup, I don't know why?
See these page
[link] walldesign.com.au/index.php/birds-1 [/link]
[link] walldesign.com.au/index.php/transportation [/link]
For both "Type of Layout" is "DIV", but I am getting one in table and one in DIV. Why?
See these page
[link] walldesign.com.au/index.php/birds-1 [/link]
[link] walldesign.com.au/index.php/transportation [/link]
For both "Type of Layout" is "DIV", but I am getting one in table and one in DIV. Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Price Disappear after choosing chararectr
Hi,
I see both links as DIV. However, on one, you configured it to display with the item box layout "image and title" and on the second one you used "image and description".
You should edit the options of your menus via the menu Display->Content menus of HikaShop to set the option to the same value for both if you want the same display.
I see both links as DIV. However, on one, you configured it to display with the item box layout "image and title" and on the second one you used "image and description".
You should edit the options of your menus via the menu Display->Content menus of HikaShop to set the option to the same value for both if you want the same display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds