- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Where does this sticker comes from?
12 years 11 months ago #128375
by bmeier
Where does this sticker comes from? was created by bmeier
Hi there,
Where do I disable this icon? What is the function of this item?
See attachement
Thanks
Beat
Where do I disable this icon? What is the function of this item?
See attachement
Thanks
Beat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128388
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Where does this sticker comes from?
Hi,
I don't think that this is coming from Hikashop, but you can hide it by using a CSS property like :
I don't think that this is coming from Hikashop, but you can hide it by using a CSS property like :
Code:
display:none;
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmeier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds