- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
automatic eMail service
12 years 11 months ago #128728
by mothy
automatic eMail service was created by mothy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
traplan4direction.ch/Joomla/index.php/hi...for-products-listing
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- Hikashop version--: HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hy,
I downloaded yesterday HikaShop. I set everything up, and it works fine. But there is something I actually want to have. I want a automatic Email response if you order something. I tried to find an option, but there is nothing like this. I hope it's not only available in the Proversion... Because I'm a Student, which has opened a Minicompany with four friends, we haven't got much money for buying the pro-license. So we would really appreciate it if someone would help us with this Email function, because we think it's a important part of a online shop. Thanks for your help!
Kind Regards,
mothy
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- Hikashop version--: HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hy,
I downloaded yesterday HikaShop. I set everything up, and it works fine. But there is something I actually want to have. I want a automatic Email response if you order something. I tried to find an option, but there is nothing like this. I hope it's not only available in the Proversion... Because I'm a Student, which has opened a Minicompany with four friends, we haven't got much money for buying the pro-license. So we would really appreciate it if someone would help us with this Email function, because we think it's a important part of a online shop. Thanks for your help!
Kind Regards,
mothy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128730
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic automatic eMail service
Hi,
There is already automatic emails sent when an order is created/confirmed/etc.
Regards,
There is already automatic emails sent when an order is created/confirmed/etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds