{hikashop_social} placeholder not being parsed
12 years 11 months ago #128769
by DeeEmm
{hikashop_social} placeholder not being parsed was created by DeeEmm
For some reason the {hikashop_social} placeholder is not being parsed if I select the tabbed layout on the product page. The placeholder is still visible in the browser. It is working fine If I select the default layout, so it does not appear to be the plugin itself. Additionally if I add some breakpoints to the hikashopsocial plugin it appears that the method onAfterRender() is not being called.
(The issue is present with an unmodified version of product / show_tabular.php)
Not really sure why onAfterRender is not being called as I thought that all event handling methods were unconditional. it's got me a bit stumped. I will keep trying to work through this but if you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy to PM access to my site if required as hikashop is currently not publicly accessible.
TIA
/DM
(The issue is present with an unmodified version of product / show_tabular.php)
Not really sure why onAfterRender is not being called as I thought that all event handling methods were unconditional. it's got me a bit stumped. I will keep trying to work through this but if you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy to PM access to my site if required as hikashop is currently not publicly accessible.
TIA
/DM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128773
by DeeEmm
Replied by DeeEmm on topic {hikashop_social} placeholder not being parsed
Never mind - Setting the order to last for the hikasocial plugin fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds