- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 7
How to move the 'In Stock' display
12 years 11 months ago #128877
by lcoombes
How to move the 'In Stock' display was created by lcoombes
taylordynamics.com/websitev2/index.php/p...ric-and-fibre-optics
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Can I move the 'In Stock' text to under the price? If so, which file do I need to move it in? Many thanks - Leo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Can I move the 'In Stock' text to under the price? If so, which file do I need to move it in? Many thanks - Leo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128955
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to move the 'In Stock' display
Hi,
Yes it's possible, you have to edit the view "product / quantity".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Yes it's possible, you have to edit the view "product / quantity".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcoombes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129212
by lcoombes
Replied by lcoombes on topic How to move the 'In Stock' display
For anyone who want to do this in future, these are the steps I took:
Removed from product/quantity.php
Added to product/listing_price.php
After:
Add:
Removed from product/quantity.php
Code:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'<br/></span>';
if($config->get('button_style','normal')=='css'){
echo '<br />';
}
Added to product/listing_price.php
After:
Code:
echo JText::_('PRICE_END');
Add:
Code:
echo '<br/><span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'<br/></span>';
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds