- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
Change + to Add
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129139
by trogladyte
Change + to Add was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
digitalguarddog.com/dd_dev/automobiles-t...motive/pbs-i/product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
When you have characteristics which are an extra price, the extra is shown as + $xx.xx. I want to change it to show Add $xx.xx. What file do I need to edit?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
When you have characteristics which are an extra price, the extra is shown as + $xx.xx. I want to change it to show Add $xx.xx. What file do I need to edit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129179
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change + to Add
Hi,
The solution will probably be to edit the option file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views", and change this line (2 times) :
By :
The solution will probably be to edit the option file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views", and change this line (2 times) :
Code:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Code:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'Add ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #129181
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Change + to Add
Great thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #180037
by LifeCoci
Replied by LifeCoci on topic Change + to Add
I'd like to change this function: $this->loadTemplate() of this line:
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Where can I found it?
Thanks in advance
$text.=' ( '.($positive?'+ ':'').strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Where can I found it?
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by LifeCoci.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180040
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Change + to Add
Hikashop->Display->Views.
Search for file "option" .
Search for file "option" .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds