- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products
12 years 11 months ago #129259
by dklotz
Related Products was created by dklotz
Hello,
I have added related products to some of my products listings and the appear at the bottom of the product listing just fine however they seem to be missing any type of title or description as to what they are. It just shows and image and then a choose options button. I have attached a photo for reference. I know on your Demo site it has like the name of the related product. That is all I am looking for. Can you tell me how to do this?
I have added related products to some of my products listings and the appear at the bottom of the product listing just fine however they seem to be missing any type of title or description as to what they are. It just shows and image and then a choose options button. I have attached a photo for reference. I know on your Demo site it has like the name of the related product. That is all I am looking for. Can you tell me how to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129311
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Related Products
Hi,
You just have to edit the parameters of the related module, in the display type you have to select listing image & title or description.
You just have to edit the parameters of the related module, in the display type you have to select listing image & title or description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds