- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Change category listing h3 to h4 *Solved*
I would like to change the category list headings from the current h3 to h4, I do not wish to alter the current h3 headings as it will mess with my exiting h3 headings. I believe I need to alter the heading used in HikaShop Content Module to achieve this.
I've tried changing <h3 class="jpane-toggler title" id="category_pane_<?php echo $k;?>" style="cursor:default;">
in category / listing_list.php to no avail.
Thanks for your time.
Solution:
added the following to template css:
.panel h3{
font-size:100%;
font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The menu still displays as H3
I tried adding the code to:
template.css (of current template)
frontend_custom2.css (currently in use)
style_blue.css (bought the style pack and this is the one im using)
I found the line
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Firstly, can you show me what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots and by giving me a link to the page where you are having your problem ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The menu on the left side, (Behuizingen, Externe etc etc) needs to be a font size or 2 smaller.
I found out it is H3, but I cant seem to edit this anywhere.
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sure! Its www.any-shop.nl Then click on PC-Componenten on your right.
I will send you the login details
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added it to all 3 of the .css files I mentioned before but that doesnt do anything xavier
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Note that the access you provided doesn't work anymore. I'm getting the error:
Inloggen is geweigerd! Uw account is geblokkeerd of u heeft het nog niet geactiveerd.
Fout tijdens het laden van component: , 1
So I couldn't check if you had added it properly or if there was something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I put the code
.category_panel_146 h3 a{ font-size: 12px !important;}
in template.css, frontend_custom2.css and style_blue.css
Emptied the cache but still large menu.
In both IE and Chrome..
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I hadn't seen that you had many categories listing modules.
That must work, I tried it in the firefox style editor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Too bad I can only push the button 'thank you' once
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.