- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Translation of Related product title
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Related products title inf product detail is not taken from language resources (probably hardcoded). The title is still "Related products". Changing value RELATED_PRODUCTS in any translation file (including en_GB) has no effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it an HikaMarket problem ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me more information about the problem that you are having by showing us some screenshots for example ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ropreoso wrote: -- url of the page with the problem -- : www.sator.cz (Not accessible for public yet.)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Related products title inf product detail is not taken from language resources (probably hardcoded). The title is still "Related products". Changing value RELATED_PRODUCTS in any translation file (including en_GB) has no effect.
Please, I have the same problem: www.magrix.cz/index.php/produkty/lesnick...43-vyvazecky-country
Can you help me? Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now I undestarnd solution better. I didn't care about undeployed modules. Now I discovered that it is referenced from configuration of products.
But how can I make it multilanguage . I have solution with Falang. I can make two modules and restrict them by language and append both to product. I tried that, but both modules are displayed. It means that restriction on language is not aplied.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.