- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Text colour
12 years 11 months ago #129571
by granthis
Text colour was created by granthis
Hi there,
I am using a template called JSN Metro(The paid edition if that makes a difference) and due to the background colour, I can't see some types of text. I would like to change the colour on the following text:
-The product name on the products listing page for a category
-The product name on the product page
-The 'each' that comes after the price
-The name of the drop down menu (such as 'select size')
-The price on both the product listing page for a category and on the product page,
If anyone could help, that would be great,
Regards
I am using a template called JSN Metro(The paid edition if that makes a difference) and due to the background colour, I can't see some types of text. I would like to change the colour on the following text:
-The product name on the products listing page for a category
-The product name on the product page
-The 'each' that comes after the price
-The name of the drop down menu (such as 'select size')
-The price on both the product listing page for a category and on the product page,
If anyone could help, that would be great,
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129632
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Text colour
Hi,
Please provide links to these pages and screenshots of what you want to change and we can give you the CSS to add.
Please provide links to these pages and screenshots of what you want to change and we can give you the CSS to add.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds