- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice date
12 years 11 months ago #129843
by senna
Invoice date was created by senna
Hello,
we have troubles with Invoice date. The date on Invoice should be the date of shipping and not the date of ordering/creating order. How can we change that?
we have troubles with Invoice date. The date on Invoice should be the date of shipping and not the date of ordering/creating order. How can we change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129844
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Invoice date
Hi,
You'll be able to edit it by editing the code of your "invoice" file of your "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
You'll be able to edit it by editing the code of your "invoice" file of your "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129847
by senna
Replied by senna on topic Invoice date
Thank you, I know that, but I need to know what exact must I change in code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129849
by senna
Replied by senna on topic Invoice date
For example if we do code like that:
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_modified,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
Then all are DATES on 18.10.2013,
but if I leave like default
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
then is the date of creation.
How is the code if I want the date of shipping on Invoice?
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_modified,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
Then all are DATES on 18.10.2013,
but if I leave like default
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y ');?><br/>
then is the date of creation.
How is the code if I want the date of shipping on Invoice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice date
There are two dates available in the order: The date of the creation of the order, and the date of the latest modification of the order.
The date of shipping is not known.
If you want to manually enter the date of shipping for each order, you can create a custom field of the table "order" and of the type "date" via the menu Display>Custom fields, with the Business edition.
Then, you can use such code:
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.$this->element->CUSTOM_FIELD; ?><br/>
where CUSTOM_FIELD is the column name of the custom field.
The date of shipping is not known.
If you want to manually enter the date of shipping for each order, you can create a custom field of the table "order" and of the type "date" via the menu Display>Custom fields, with the Business edition.
Then, you can use such code:
<?php echo JText::_('DATE').': '.$this->element->CUSTOM_FIELD; ?><br/>
where CUSTOM_FIELD is the column name of the custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130116
by oxheadproductions
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Invoice date
- Joomla 2.5
- Hikashop 2.2.2
I too would like to edit my invoice... however I can't find the "invoice" file in my "order" view... what am I missing?
In fact I have no backend files for my template?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by oxheadproductions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130181
by oxheadproductions
Mystery solved... I found the invoice.php file in folder plugins-hikashop-attachinvoice... I assume it got moved there when I installed the " attach invoice " plugin...
After finding it, editing the PHP file was easy enough.
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Invoice date
oxheadproductions wrote:
- Joomla 2.5
- Hikashop 2.2.2
I too would like to edit my invoice... however I can't find the "invoice" file in my "order" view... what am I missing?
In fact I have no backend files for my template?
Mystery solved... I found the invoice.php file in folder plugins-hikashop-attachinvoice... I assume it got moved there when I installed the " attach invoice " plugin...
After finding it, editing the PHP file was easy enough.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by oxheadproductions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds