- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
WATERMARK do not display well
12 years 11 months ago #130187
by solen2904
WATERMARK do not display well was created by solen2904
--
universolen.com/index.php/bracelets/product/13-bracelet-fraises
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
The watermark doesnt display adequately on the image of the product .
I have done a PNG image with a transparency background and grey text . The result on the website is an image with a WHITE background and some anomaly on the text. Before, I tried to put a GIF image, also with a transparent background, the result
was the same! attached is one image of the result
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
The watermark doesnt display adequately on the image of the product .
I have done a PNG image with a transparency background and grey text . The result on the website is an image with a WHITE background and some anomaly on the text. Before, I tried to put a GIF image, also with a transparent background, the result
was the same! attached is one image of the result
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130206
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic WATERMARK do not display well
Hi,
1. Your problem is maybe coming from your image file itself, can you attach this file through your next post so that I can test it on my end ?
2. Also can you download the last Hikashop version, Install it, and test it again ? So that we can be sure that the problem isn't coming from your Hikashop version.
Thanks
.
1. Your problem is maybe coming from your image file itself, can you attach this file through your next post so that I can test it on my end ?
2. Also can you download the last Hikashop version, Install it, and test it again ? So that we can be sure that the problem isn't coming from your Hikashop version.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130270
by solen2904
Replied by solen2904 on topic WATERMARK do not display well
I just have downloaded the new update for our hikashop business version. it is now 131012 1420 our joomla is 2.5.14. I have tried this watermark with lot of files the last ones here, one PNG and one GIF. Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130417
by solen2904
Replied by solen2904 on topic WATERMARK do not display well
We have the last hikashop business 2.2.2. So normally the watermark on our shop should work
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by solen2904. Reason: correcting
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130447
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic WATERMARK do not display well
I tried it on my end with the 2 files that you atached and it's working fine, can you show me how did you configured your watermark ? So that I can have the same watermark, also can you test it with a different front-end template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds