- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Display of artikels is messed up.
12 years 11 months ago #130314
by gooss
Display of artikels is messed up. was created by gooss
wolhandjes.nl/index.php/category/14-pakketjes
wolhandjes.nl/index.php/category/17-viltwol-en-vulwol
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Versie 30.0.1599.101 m
I can not get the view right on thiscatagory. It is working for other catagories. A customer pointed me to this problem after last update. Please any hint to get it fixed.
wolhandjes.nl/index.php/category/17-viltwol-en-vulwol
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Versie 30.0.1599.101 m
I can not get the view right on thiscatagory. It is working for other catagories. A customer pointed me to this problem after last update. Please any hint to get it fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130320
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
I do not know what I did exactly.
But after fiddeling around some more I made a new Catagory and could place the products in there.
But after fiddeling around some more I made a new Catagory and could place the products in there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139324
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Found part of the problem and a temporary solution.
When using image size 100 x 100 it is OK.
When changing one of these values it happens again.
I have includded the pictures of settings now (100x100)
settings I would like to have (200x200)
Result of setting the size to (200x200)
When using image size 100 x 100 it is OK.
When changing one of these values it happens again.
I have includded the pictures of settings now (100x100)
settings I would like to have (200x200)
Result of setting the size to (200x200)
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by gooss.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139326
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hi,
Please check your PHP error log.
You should have a memory limit problem.
Regards,
Please check your PHP error log.
You should have a memory limit problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139338
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hello Jerome,
No mentioning of any error in error.php
No new thumbnail image is generated in the directory stricture.
Gerard
No mentioning of any error in error.php
No new thumbnail image is generated in the directory stricture.
Gerard
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by gooss.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139359
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hi,
The PHP error log is not in the file "error.php".
Please set the "error reporting level" to "development" or "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration (tab "server").
You have a PHP error ; Your last screenshot says so.
Regards,
The PHP error log is not in the file "error.php".
Please set the "error reporting level" to "development" or "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration (tab "server").
You have a PHP error ; Your last screenshot says so.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139378
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hello Jerome,
I found the settings. I do get a maximum file size error.
Can This be altered by settings.
Found the PHP.ini file and changed 48M to 64M
This seems to have fixed the problem.
Best regards Gerard
I found the settings. I do get a maximum file size error.
Can This be altered by settings.
Found the PHP.ini file and changed 48M to 64M
This seems to have fixed the problem.
Best regards Gerard
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by gooss.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139381
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Still 1 question left.
How to change the 3 thumbnails under the picture?
Gerard
How to change the 3 thumbnails under the picture?
Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139382
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hi,
How to change how ?
I am sorry but I do not understand your question.
Regards,
How to change how ?
I am sorry but I do not understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139388
by gooss
Replied by gooss on topic Display of artikels is messed up.
Hello Jerome,
Found the setting in the file.
Thank you for your help.
Gerard
Found the setting in the file.
Thank you for your help.
Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds