- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Blank Pages and entry boxes
- blastedkane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130497
by blastedkane
Blank Pages and entry boxes was created by blastedkane
I have been experiencing bugs with Hikashop. i have the essential packagae and everything was fine. I was unable to access the "view" options in the onscreen window, if i clicked on on then I was presented with a blank page.
THis I was dealing with by using FTP to adjust files. however i was also having a problem with the wishlist button as this was redirecting to a blank page and the advice was to upload the latest files from the website. I did this however it has had the side effect of making the "edit product page" blank.
Please help
-- url of the page with the problem -- : apt-creative.com/janesredevelopment/admi...ikashop&ctrl=product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
THis I was dealing with by using FTP to adjust files. however i was also having a problem with the wishlist button as this was redirecting to a blank page and the advice was to upload the latest files from the website. I did this however it has had the side effect of making the "edit product page" blank.
Please help
-- url of the page with the problem -- : apt-creative.com/janesredevelopment/admi...ikashop&ctrl=product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blastedkane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130514
by blastedkane
Replied by blastedkane on topic Blank Pages and entry boxes
Further to this I appear to have solved the issue of the missing products. I had ammended administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/listing.php and replaced it with the original file which seemed to solve that issue.
Now can anyone help me with the issue relating to not being able to see the content of the view file "within" the website.
Now can anyone help me with the issue relating to not being able to see the content of the view file "within" the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130632
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Blank Pages and entry boxes
Hi,
Can you access to other view content ?
Did you modified some HikaShop core files ?
I have some troubles to understand your problem, specially with your second message and the file which does not have any link with the file in your first message (one in the front-end, the other in the back-end).
Regards,
Can you access to other view content ?
Did you modified some HikaShop core files ?
I have some troubles to understand your problem, specially with your second message and the file which does not have any link with the file in your first message (one in the front-end, the other in the back-end).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds