- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #130902
by teubernet
RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on was created by teubernet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kcandco.de/shop/brazilets.html
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : newest
I am running in a Problem showing rss feeds:
on Page www.kcandco.de/shop/brazilets.html
the RSS URL is: www.kcandco.de/shop/brazilets/type-rss.feed and it shows the page when I use
www.kcandco.de/index.php?option=com_hika...format=feed&type=rss instead (URL of the feed, when SEF is off) it shows the feed
What is to do
Rgds Christian
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : newest
I am running in a Problem showing rss feeds:
on Page www.kcandco.de/shop/brazilets.html
the RSS URL is: www.kcandco.de/shop/brazilets/type-rss.feed and it shows the page when I use
www.kcandco.de/index.php?option=com_hika...format=feed&type=rss instead (URL of the feed, when SEF is off) it shows the feed
What is to do
Rgds Christian
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by teubernet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131001
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on
Hi,
That is a SEF issue and we don't have that issue with the default SEF system on joomla 3.x on our end. Which SEF system are you using ? Joomla's default ? sh404sef ? Something else ?
That is a SEF issue and we don't have that issue with the default SEF system on joomla 3.x on our end. Which SEF system are you using ? Joomla's default ? sh404sef ? Something else ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131010
by teubernet
Replied by teubernet on topic RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on
I use the Joomla Core SEF system with the following Parameters:
Search Engine Friendly URLs Yes
Use URL rewriting Yes
Adds Suffix to URL Yes
Unicode Aliases Yes
I had to change the urls:
on Page www.kcandco.de/shop/produkte/brazilets.html
the RSS URL is: www.kcandco.de/shop/produkte/brazilets/type-rss.feed and it shows the page when I use
www.kcandco.de/index.php?option=com_hika...format=feed&type=rss instead (URL of the feed, when SEF is off) it shows the feed
by the way, the Joomla RSS is working fine: www.kcandco.de/blog.feed?type=rss
Best regards
Christian
Search Engine Friendly URLs Yes
Use URL rewriting Yes
Adds Suffix to URL Yes
Unicode Aliases Yes
I had to change the urls:
on Page www.kcandco.de/shop/produkte/brazilets.html
the RSS URL is: www.kcandco.de/shop/produkte/brazilets/type-rss.feed and it shows the page when I use
www.kcandco.de/index.php?option=com_hika...format=feed&type=rss instead (URL of the feed, when SEF is off) it shows the feed
by the way, the Joomla RSS is working fine: www.kcandco.de/blog.feed?type=rss
Best regards
Christian
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by teubernet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131011
by teubernet
Replied by teubernet on topic RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on
Perhaps another issue related to the SEF URLs:
when I add a Content Modulke which shows categories in a list, I get a 404 error!
Ok, this is solved!
Best regards
when I add a Content Modulke which shows categories in a list, I get a 404 error!
Ok, this is solved!
Best regards
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by teubernet. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134039
by electro-services
Replied by electro-services on topic RSS Feed Link shows Page not Feed, when SEF is on
Bonjour,
Jai eu ce probleme d'affichage du flux rss il disparait quand tu paramètre à non ajout de suffixe aux url (.html) dans SEF joomla
cdlt
Jai eu ce probleme d'affichage du flux rss il disparait quand tu paramètre à non ajout de suffixe aux url (.html) dans SEF joomla
cdlt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds