- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
what am i ding wrong
12 years 10 months ago #131115
by Keizerman
what am i ding wrong was created by Keizerman
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
keizerman.nl/map
-- HikaShop version -- HikaShop Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version --
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi I build a webshop as a starter but run into a problem and that is that the price and button under the photo come to be, what am I doing wrong??
like some help it not possible ... me
Greetings A new user of HikaShop
-- HikaShop version -- HikaShop Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version --

-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi I build a webshop as a starter but run into a problem and that is that the price and button under the photo come to be, what am I doing wrong??
like some help it not possible ... me
Greetings A new user of HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131137
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic what am i ding wrong
Hi,
Looking at your screenshot, I does not see any specific problem.
But I have a little problem to understand your message. If you can explain more, it could help us to help you.
Regards,
Looking at your screenshot, I does not see any specific problem.
But I have a little problem to understand your message. If you can explain more, it could help us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds