- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Blank page with product description.
12 years 10 months ago #131509
by max3886
Blank page with product description. was created by max3886
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18
,
www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2. Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25,
Hello,
I have Two Questions
1) I have blank page with item description. It happened with new listed items and some old items. www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18 ,
www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18
2) I want that items shows by brand. I made it. Is it possible that items was grouped by categories inside one brand, with title of this category.
www.hotusafurniture.com/brands
Sincerely,
Max
www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2. Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25,
Hello,
I have Two Questions
1) I have blank page with item description. It happened with new listed items and some old items. www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18 ,
www.hotusafurniture.com/fabric-sofas/pro.../category_pathway-18
2) I want that items shows by brand. I made it. Is it possible that items was grouped by categories inside one brand, with title of this category.
www.hotusafurniture.com/brands
Sincerely,
Max
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank page with product description.
Hi,
1. Turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and look at the page again. That should display the error message telling you why you get the blank page and lead to a solution.
2. There is no option for that. That would only be possible with heavy customization of the products listing view code.
1. Turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and look at the page again. That should display the error message telling you why you get the blank page and lead to a solution.
2. There is no option for that. That would only be possible with heavy customization of the products listing view code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: max3886
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131728
by max3886
Replied by max3886 on topic Blank page with product description.
I have next errors:
Notice: Undefined property: JSite::$registeredurlparams in /hermes/bosweb/web207/b2071/ipg.hotusfurniturecom/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 639
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2500 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web207/b2071/ipg.hotusfurniturecom/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 759
I resized photos and leave 1 photo 72 kB, but have this error
Thank you
Notice: Undefined property: JSite::$registeredurlparams in /hermes/bosweb/web207/b2071/ipg.hotusfurniturecom/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 639
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2500 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web207/b2071/ipg.hotusfurniturecom/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 759
I resized photos and leave 1 photo 72 kB, but have this error
Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by max3886.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131734
by max3886
Replied by max3886 on topic Blank page with product description.
I made smaller size of the images and increased memory limit to 64M in php.ini, and now it works
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds