- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
12 years 10 months ago #131788
by ians
Can;t fugure out why additional product showing was created by ians
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wslr.co.uk/index.php/resources-catal...6-safari-multi-media
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.1.14
-- PHP version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there, I'm sorry - can't figure this one out......
On my website I have 3 products listed under each main product and "page 1 of..." I can't figure out how to turn this off. there are no associated modules.
Any guidance very much appreciated,
Ian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.1.14
-- PHP version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 25
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there, I'm sorry - can't figure this one out......
On my website I have 3 products listed under each main product and "page 1 of..." I can't figure out how to turn this off. there are no associated modules.
Any guidance very much appreciated,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
Hi,
This comes from the "modules under the product page" option of the configuration where you have a products listing module enabled there. Disable it and it won't show the products on that page.
This comes from the "modules under the product page" option of the configuration where you have a products listing module enabled there. Disable it and it won't show the products on that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131902
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
Hi Nicolas,
I can see that the module has ID of 217 and have confirmed it's this by changing some parameters, ie show title change numbers listed.
It's definately the module - but it's not published and not assighned to any menu item. I even tried trashing it and it still showed.....
i can't figure this out. All modules are disabled.....
Yours,
Ian
I can see that the module has ID of 217 and have confirmed it's this by changing some parameters, ie show title change numbers listed.
It's definately the module - but it's not published and not assighned to any menu item. I even tried trashing it and it still showed.....
i can't figure this out. All modules are disabled.....
Yours,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131922
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
I already told you that it comes from the "modules under the product page" option of the configuration. Edit it and you will see that the module is enabled there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131957
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132038
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
Hi,
Is that module used in another part of your website ?
You can try to delete that plugin with the id 217, if it was used somewhere else, thanks to try to create it again.
Is that module used in another part of your website ?
You can try to delete that plugin with the id 217, if it was used somewhere else, thanks to try to create it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132063
by ians
Replied by ians on topic Can;t fugure out why additional product showing
Thank you Xavier,
I trashed the module and then deleted from trash - That fixed it
Kind regards,
Ian
I trashed the module and then deleted from trash - That fixed it
Kind regards,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds