- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Responsive Design- How?
12 years 10 months ago #132496
by mothy
HikaShop Responsive Design- How? was created by mothy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
traplan4direction.ch/onlineshop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 25.0
Hy,
I've got a question regarding HikaShop generally. I'm using a website template in Joomla!, which is responsive. Everything works fine on phone, exept the onlineshop, built with HikaShop starter.
Is there any option to enable responsive design for HikaShop? I'm not really good in making websites, so please explain me the instructions to do that very clearly and detailed, so I'll understand them. :ohmy:
I checked the forum and found another topic regarding this, so I thought I'll make a new one.
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
Timothy Ross
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 25.0
Hy,
I've got a question regarding HikaShop generally. I'm using a website template in Joomla!, which is responsive. Everything works fine on phone, exept the onlineshop, built with HikaShop starter.
Is there any option to enable responsive design for HikaShop? I'm not really good in making websites, so please explain me the instructions to do that very clearly and detailed, so I'll understand them. :ohmy:
I checked the forum and found another topic regarding this, so I thought I'll make a new one.
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
Timothy Ross
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132499
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Responsive Design- How?
Hi,
HikaShop have a responsive design using "bootstrap".
If your template is "bootstrap" compatible, you can activate the "bootstrap design" in the HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
HikaShop have a responsive design using "bootstrap".
If your template is "bootstrap" compatible, you can activate the "bootstrap design" in the HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds