- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
price rounded to "modulo 1"
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132543
by bmeier
price rounded to "modulo 1" was created by bmeier
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by bmeier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price rounded to "modulo 1"
There's no option to do that.
I think that you would have to add the code:
$price = round(round($price,1),2);
after the code:
function _round($price,$round=2){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php in order to be able to do that.
I think that you would have to add the code:
$price = round(round($price,1),2);
after the code:
function _round($price,$round=2){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php in order to be able to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmeier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132664
by bmeier
Replied by bmeier on topic price rounded to "modulo 1"
Thanks,
you may consider to implement this feature in a future version of HikaShop?
This is really a fundamnetal feature when working with various currencies.
Thanks
Beat
you may consider to implement this feature in a future version of HikaShop?
This is really a fundamnetal feature when working with various currencies.
Thanks
Beat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price rounded to "modulo 1"
So far we didn't had much request for it and it's more complex to properly implement than the code I gave as I would have to also support 5/10/15/20/25... modulos, and it wouldn't work properly with taxes.
We'll see but I can't say that it will be done soon.
We'll see but I can't say that it will be done soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds