- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Cart Button on product Div page
12 years 10 months ago #132781
by Grey64
Add to Cart Button on product Div page was created by Grey64
Hi
How do I get an "Add to Cart" button on a Product list Div as in the demo site page
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ng&Itemid=79&lang=en
On my site I have the photo and price but I can't find the option to turn on the Add to Cart Button.
Thanks
How do I get an "Add to Cart" button on a Product list Div as in the demo site page
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ng&Itemid=79&lang=en
On my site I have the photo and price but I can't find the option to turn on the Add to Cart Button.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132804
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add to Cart Button on product Div page
Hi,
You can access to the administrator of the demo website and copy the configuration used for this content menu (id 79).
Regards,
You can access to the administrator of the demo website and copy the configuration used for this content menu (id 79).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds