- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] Can't display more than 9 brands?(Module)
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132928
by XaRz
[Solved] Can't display more than 9 brands?(Module) was created by XaRz
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Local Test site
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 (starter)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version Chrome: 30.0.1599.101
Hey, I'm starting with Hikashop, sorry if it's a newbie question, but I can't find it in forum/support.
I'm trying to show 10 columns of brands in a Hikashop module, but for some reason max columns is 9. Is normal?
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 (starter)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version Chrome: 30.0.1599.101
Hey, I'm starting with Hikashop, sorry if it's a newbie question, but I can't find it in forum/support.
I'm trying to show 10 columns of brands in a Hikashop module, but for some reason max columns is 9. Is normal?
Regards.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by XaRz. Reason: Solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your module and increase the "number of columns" option of your module. It's probably limited to 9 at the moment.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your module and increase the "number of columns" option of your module. It's probably limited to 9 at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133030
by XaRz
Replied by XaRz on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
It's this field that doesn't work.
If I put a number columns>9 (for instance 12) then the content is showing only 9 brands not more.
If I put a number columns>9 (for instance 12) then the content is showing only 9 brands not more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133037
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Hi,
How many brands do you have ?
How many items are shown ? Several lines with 9 items per row ?
Did you change the number of items ?
Regards,
How many brands do you have ?
How many items are shown ? Several lines with 9 items per row ?
Did you change the number of items ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133042
by XaRz
Replied by XaRz on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Hi have 24 test brands, the goal was to show 12 brands items for row.
If I put 9, 9 items shown
If I put 12, 9 items shown (smaller)
if I put 15, 9 items shown (even smaller)
and so on.
I've 24 items in items field.
If I put 9, 9 items shown
If I put 12, 9 items shown (smaller)
if I put 15, 9 items shown (even smaller)
and so on.
I've 24 items in items field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133046
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Hi,
If you put a limit of 9 items, it will display only 9 items, even if you want to display 12 columns.
Regards,
If you put a limit of 9 items, it will display only 9 items, even if you want to display 12 columns.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133049
by XaRz
Replied by XaRz on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
That's why I've put 24 items and only 9 are shown.
No matter the number of items that I put over 9. Always showing max. 9 items in 9 columns.
Regards
No matter the number of items that I put over 9. Always showing max. 9 items in 9 columns.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133101
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Hi,
1. Are you sure that you have more than 9 published brands ?
2. Did you set the Sub elements filter option of your brand module, to "All sub elements" ? If not, can you test it with it ?
3. Can you show me some screenshots of :
- How did you configured your content module
- Your brands listing through "Hikashop->Products->Brands"
Thank you.
1. Are you sure that you have more than 9 published brands ?
2. Did you set the Sub elements filter option of your brand module, to "All sub elements" ? If not, can you test it with it ?
3. Can you show me some screenshots of :
- How did you configured your content module
- Your brands listing through "Hikashop->Products->Brands"
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XaRz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133124
by XaRz
Replied by XaRz on topic Can't display more than 9 brands? (Module)
Found it! Was my mistake.
Was the setting:
"Only display categories with products" set to YES in "Hikashop->Products->Brands" and "Parameter for Categories"
My apologies, and thanks for the support!
PS: Thinking on it, perhaps the title of the parameters section it need to say "brands in somewhere somehow
Was the setting:
"Only display categories with products" set to YES in "Hikashop->Products->Brands" and "Parameter for Categories"
My apologies, and thanks for the support!
PS: Thinking on it, perhaps the title of the parameters section it need to say "brands in somewhere somehow
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by XaRz. Reason: Clarification PS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds